Monday, February 4, 2013

At Long Last

"Two a Day" 6" x 6" oil/glue, 2012

"One a Day" 6" x 6" oil/glue, 2012



At long last I have secured a space to create my mural. For two years I have been envisioning this piece and now it is going to happen. 

On September 18- 27, 2013 I will be working on-site at the indi go gallery in Champaign, Illinois. Running concurrently with my on-site work will be a solo exhibit of my Language of the Line Series.

The mural will be a 4 panel canvas work measuring 3' x 12' when completed. 

During the same time I will part of a group show at the Art Coop in Urbana. Illinois This show will feature the regional artists who participated in the Creative Capital Professional Workshop last Spring. 

It's All Good Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.