Saturday, September 22, 2012

Do I Really Play Well With Others?

Creativity -copyright Kim Kissinger Marino 2010

As an artist I am oh so comfortable being confined to my small studio. In about 1 week I will be living and working for a month with other artists during my Artist Residency at The Prairie Center of the Arts.

Hmm...its been a long time since grad school- which is the last time I worked that closely with other artists.

Though I'm known to "play well" with others, I am a solitary soul.

Not much of a joiner, group member or social butterfly - in the past you could find me on quiet retreats reading, pondering, contemplating and generally avoiding the population.

I must admit, blogging gives me a comfortable balance in communicating with others.

My preparation begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.