Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Studio #13




Studio at Prairie Center of the Arts
Here is a pic of my studio space for the next 30 days at the Prairie Center of the Arts. It is spacious, clean, well lit and quiet. Nice.
 
I've had a numerous studios (12 to be exact) over the years-some more successful than others. As I think back, some of the studios seem like mere figments of my overactive imagination and in reality actually were kitchenettes, living rooms, dining rooms and other various and assorted spaces that I claimed a corner in.

When you work in a designated space, it changes the way you look at working. If you share your studio space with your office-forget about it! those pesky bills and stacks of filing are going to distract you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.